Monday, March 15, 2010

RESTORE MY LOVE 1&2


Starring: EMEKA IKE, JULIET IBRAHIM, EMEKA OKOLO, CHARITY EKE AND NORA UGO


Genre: Romance

Overall: He was prejudice about female bankers but still got married to one. Their marriage came to an end when a coworker of his wife told him about his wife's constant cheating at work . The first statement he made was "I said it". Will he ever find out the truth and will she take him back? What if he was right?


My rating is: 80%

Should you watch it: I think so it's an easy movie to watch and fast moving for a change.

Performance of the Actors: The acting was ok some parts from Emeka were over acted but I still like him in movies. As for Juliet I think she is truly improving... in this film at least, everyone knows that I think her make-up and hair leaves much to be desired. I’ve seen her better but her outfits are cute. Other then that the movie is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment