Saturday, July 10, 2010

Battleman Part 1 & 2

For all your African movies check out Africano @ the Toronto Weston Flea market 404 Old Weston Rd

Starring: Van Vicker as Austin, Chika Ike as Laura, Queen Nwaokoye as Grace


Screenplay :Tchidi Chikere

Genre: Drama

Overall: A man comes home from war only to find it has followed him home. A fatal diagnosis when ones is trying to pull their life together. Now the angel that saved him from the brink of death also seems to be the devil in disguise. Will this be his undoing ?

My rating is: 20%.. I was thinking of going lower but....Van is too cute!

Should you watch it: No! It started out good then disappointed me. A first for Tchidi Chikere. I love his stories and acting.

Performance of the Actors: Again Van gets my vote. This is some of the best tortured soul acting I have seen in a while. Very believable. I’ll give you one spoiler there is a sex scene near the end of part one. WACK!!!!!! I am not expecting nudity but it’s a just feet scene. If you turn off the volume and you didn’t know any better you would swear that van was tickling the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment