Friday, October 16, 2009

Endless Lies Part I & II (2005)

Starring: Hank Anuku, Caroline Ekanem, Uche Jumbo, Desmond Elliot, Funmi Holder, Ngozi Ezeonu

Erica a young orphan lives a life of crime to have the finest things in life but mostly to feed her boyfriend's bad habit. She was ripped off of all her late father's properties by her step-mother and thrown into the streets where she meets a young ruthless and heartless ghetto boy who accommodates her and takes her into the world of stealing and deceit. One day she runs a scam on Charles who becomes obsessed with her and with getting back what belongs to him.

Genre: Drama

My rating is: 90%, the remaining 10% are just because of Desmond's braids (lol) and Frank Anuku acting skills.

Should you watch it: Definitely, I was not bored at all as the drama unfolded from scene to scene.

Performance of the Actors: Everybody was great, 2 thumbs up for Caroline Ekanem but I have to admit that I was Kind of annoyed by Frank Anuku accent at times and I know that I am probably not the only one thinking that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment