Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pretty Queen

Starring: ECOW SMITH ASANTE, GAVIVINA TAMAKLOE, Jackie Appiah, KOFI BUCKNOR, Majid Michael, RAMA BREW

Genre Romance

Overall:
This movie is just a bunch of blah blah blah that I have seen in Nollywood over and over again.... The story is about a prince that is forced to marry A girl he is not in love with . I got to say that I am sick and tired of watching all of those Ghanaian movies with the same exact  actors and  stories. The movie is set is very nice but the colors  of the costumes and the make up is horrible . I wish for once that Jackie would let go of these stupid lenses. The movie is boring  the only part i liked about is the fact that the prince is actually  in love with twins which bring a little twist to the  movie. They really need better scripts writers. There is a part in the Movie where Jackie takes her Hubby to be to the store to buy her wedding Gown. I don't know about you but even in Africa we don t let the Groom see our dress before the wedding .


My rating is: 40%

Should you watch it: If ain' t got nothing better to do .

Performance of the Actors: Mediocre.

No comments:

Post a Comment