Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Prince 's bride


Starring JACKIE APPIAH, JOHN DUMELO, YVONNE NELSON, KALSOUME SINARE and GAVIVINA TAMAKLOE

This is a story of a very very handsome prince that falls in love with his date best friend. You might have guessed already the friend is  the beautiful Jackie Appiah.I like this movie because  everything is just classy from the way the prince room is decorated the way he dresses and the way all the girls work their fabulous weaves. Anyway, back to the story  the  Jakie's friend   Solange becomes extremely jealous as I will be too If the man of my dreams falls in love with my best friend..Anyways the movie is full of suspense , sadness and betrayal of course. I did not like the end so much I am thinking that there might be a 3rd part to the movie

OVERALL

My rating is:70%

Should you watch it: Maybe

Performance of the Actors: ok

No comments:

Post a Comment