Monday, March 21, 2011

My Best Enemy Pt 1,2,3,4 & Naked Saint 1,2,3



Starring: Olu Jacobs as Chief Ibekwe, Mercy Johnson as Cassy, Chika Ike as Brenda, Muna Obiekwe as Spencer, Ali Nuhu as Damian, Amaka Orizu as Bianca


Genre: Drama

Overall: What can love survive? Betrayal? Anguish? Deceit? What happens when the person whom you thought was your friend and had your back becomes your enemy? This is the question in this film. Cassy come back to Nigerian looking for revenge on the ones who sold her in to slavery. But in her bid to obtain revenge will she dig a bigger pit then the one that she escaped?

My rating is: 40%

Should you watch it: If you want to pass some time.

Performance of the Actors: Ok all of my peoples were good in this movie. Mercy, Muna, Olu, Ali, But after I started watching part 3,4,5,6,7 really I didn’t think this movies could be any more disjointed and wack. Please spare my eyes from more nonsense but I still recommend at least the first 2 parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment