Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Private Storm



Starring: Ramsey Noah as Alex, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde as Gina, Ngozi Ezeonu as Mrs Jibuno, John Dumelo as Jason,


Genre: Drama

Overall: Alex and Gina are in love. They plan the day that they will get married to the approval of friends and family, but Alex’s temperament gets in the way & things fall apart for the two love bird when he couldn't hold his anger by beating up Gina in every slightest provocation. The more she digs against her better judgment the more she finds out about what shapes this man’s anger. Can Alex change or will his unresolved issues destroy them both?

My rating is: 90%

Should you watch it: This was an awesome movie. I haven’t seen my sweety Ramsey in a min and he’s back with full colors. You will not regret this purchase.

Performance of the Actors: Oscar, Oscar, Oscar worthy by all the actors involved. Some parts of the story were stupid to me but that was because I have never gone back to someone who wished me harm. You’ll had me yelling on Omo on the screen.


1 comment:

  1. I have this, need to make time to actually watch it.

    ReplyDelete