Monday, November 19, 2012

Ghanaian Movie "The Groom's Bride part 1,2 review

 Ghanaian Movie "The Groom's Bride part 1,2 review

Starring: Majid Michel, Jackie Appiah, J.J Bunny

Genre: Romance, Drama

Overall: An engaged man goes on a two-week trip to Gambia, to source the perfect honeymoon location. His fiancée is left behind in Ghana and he unexpectedly falls in love with a Gambian tour guide. (Irockotv).

My rating is: 80%

Should you watch it:  Yes , True love never dies.  The ending was really unexpected. I was not too sure about what was going to happen. Its a nice love story and the movie is not too long. I love me some Ghanaian movie. 

Performance of the Actors: All the actors were good. The only thing I did not like is the fact that Jackie was losing her Gambian accent at times. Majid is such a cutie pie .

1 comment:

  1. Oh...The end... What was that?
    I hate the end of the movie!

    ReplyDelete