Saturday, December 1, 2012

Friendly Skorpion 1,2,3


Starring:  Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Rukky Sanda, Mike Ezuruonye

Year: 2011

Genre: Drama, Romance

Overall : Grace secretly nurses a deep grudge against her best friend that stems from the irrational belief that the friend is indirectly responsible for the unhappiness in her marriage. She will do everything to  make her friend suffer and break a her marriage. The question is  will she succeed ?
My rating is:  8/10

Should you watch it:  YES. I absolutely loved this movie. I was surprised because I thought it was going to be the usual movie where  Grace will succeed in breaking her friend's marriage  and then she will find out at the end. You will be surprised  about what will really happen. I don't want to give any spoilers.

Performance of the Actors: I love Omotola and I think she can't do no wrong. She was absolutely gorgeous in the movie and played her part perfectly.  Mike is also good at playing the bad guy. So overall this is a descent movie with a good storyline and some hilarious moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment