Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stolen Will 1,2,3,4




Starring: Tonto Dike as Millicent , Jim Iyke as Victor, Ngozi Ezeonu as Sure , Van Vicker as Dan


Genre: Drama

Overall: What is in a surname? If you ask Dan and his mother everything! How much of our life will you trade in order to have a surname? If you ask Victor and his Father nothing! Life is what you make of it not what your last name is. Then tragedy strikes. It’s time for the mice to be separated from the men...Who will prevail?

My rating is: 95%

Should you watch it: Yes! Will keep you entertained.

“Dan is so loaded his nick name should be activity .com”.......really is this what our facebook, twitter, hi5, MSN messenger, ICQ generation has come too!!!! I weep for the future.

But that was the only bad line in the whole movie. I must admit the first 20 mins were a yawn but then it picked up and grew on me to the point that I couldn’t wait to see how it ended.

Performance of the Actors: I love Tonto in the good shy girl role cause she was super cute and had some of the best lines in the movie. Jim as the good guy was very good. Hi romantic lines were delivered with hot butter and Van... What can I say loved the bad boy. I like that these actors were allowed to showcase that fact that they are good outside of their “A” typical roles. Nollywood stop typecasting! And Madam Ezeonu love her, lover her, love her. Only the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment